Is it safe to shop online if I make payment using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card?
- All Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection. Rest assured, your money is safe.
Why am I not getting any COD option on the payment page?
- We are working with our shipping partner to accept COD as a more of payment. Please bear with us for a few more days.
Are there any hidden charges?
- There are absolutely NO hidden charges for any of our products- what you see is what you pay.
What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case there is a failure in payment, please retry and keep the following things in mind:
- Please confirm if the information you’ve provided is correct i.e. account details, billing address, and password (for Net Banking); and that your internet connection wasn’t disrupted during the process.
- If your account has been debited even after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 10 business days. For any further clarification, you can email us at email@example.com